Burgers n' Books
We are pleased to announce the ongoing Burgers n'
Books program, presented
by the Jan Companies and Burger King. The Burgers n' Books Program is
easy system that helps make reading more fun. Best of all, this program
continues to be a free program to schools!
The Burger n' Books program has been designed to appeal to children. It
features a tear-off coupon for a FREE Kids Club Hamburger Meal. On the
back, the child and teacher/librarian must fill in the names of 4 books
the child has read and understood. Once completed, children can redeem
their coupon at local participating Burger King restaurant for a FREE
Hamburger Kids Meal.
In order to qualify for the Burgers n' Books program, your school or
organization must qualify as a not-for-profit organization. To become
involved, please see the program details below.
How it works:
1. To begin the Burgers n' Books program you must fill out the request
form at http://www.jancompanies.com/burgerbooks_form.shtml.
2. You will be asked to fill out contact information, number of
bookmarks requested, and pick up location.
3. Once you have sent in the form, you will be able to pick up your
bookmarks at the nearest Burger King location (see web page for
4. Due to administrative processing times, we ask that you allow two
weeks after submission before visiting your local Burger King.
5. When picking up your bookmarks, please ask for the store manager
and they will be happy to assist you.
6. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
We look forward to working with you and your students.
Best of luck with the program!
Marketing Manager, The Jan Companies