We are pleased to announce the ongoing Burgers n’ Books program, presented by the Jan Companies and Burger King. The Burgers n’ Books Program is an easy system that helps make reading more fun. Best of all, this program continues to be a free program to schools!
The Burger n’ Books program has been designed to appeal to children. It features a tear-off coupon for a FREE Kids Club Hamburger Meal. On the back, the child and teacher/librarian must fill in the names of 4 books that the child has read and understood. Once completed, children can redeem their coupon at local participating Burger King restaurant for a FREE Hamburger Kids Meal.
In order to qualify for the Burgers n’ Books program, your school or organization must qualify as a not-for-profit organization. To become involved, please see the program details below.
Here's How It Works
1. To begin the Burgers n’ Books program you must fill out the request form at by clicking here.
2. You will be asked to fill out contact information, number of bookmarks requested, and pick up location.
3. Once you have sent in the form, you will be able to pick up your bookmarks at the nearest Burger King location (see web page for participating list).
4. Due to administrative processing times, we ask that you allow two weeks after submission before visiting your local Burger King.
5. When picking up your bookmarks, please ask for the store manager and they will be happy to assist you.
6. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact BColton@jancompanies.com.
We look forward to working with you and your students.
Best of luck with the program!
Marketing Manager, The Jan Companies