Dear Non-Profit Partner:
Welcome to the world of Krispy Kreme FUNdraising! Opportunities include product discounts through FUNdraising Programs, educational incentives, and direct outreach for field trip opportunities. The Krispy Kreme Partnership Program is a proven, effective, easy and fun system that has helped schools, churches, and other non-profits raise millions of dollars over the past 60 years.
In order to qualify for Krispy Kremes FUNdraising programs, your school or organization must qualify as a not-for-profit organization. You will need to provide us with a copy of your 501c-3 form or a federal tax exemption IRS form along with documentation that you are raising funds to support a non profit cause.
HOW IT WORKS:
- To begin the Fundraising program you must submit the enclosed application form via email (email@example.com), fax at (860) 862-4529, or by mail to Krispy Kreme, One Mohegan Sun Boulevard, Uncasville, CT 06382.
- Please note that we have one FUNdraising options. You may sell doughnut dozens. Note that this program utilizes the Original Glazed Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
- Once you have sent in the proper paperwork, contact the store to confirm the receipt and approval of your application. All applications must be approved prior to beginning your FUNdraising sale.
- We recommend pre-selling your doughnuts a couple of weeks before the date you and your local store agree on for pick-up. Your local store can provide you with pre-sell sheets to help keep track of your orders or see below to download “printer friendly” forms.
- Don’t forget to collect the doughnut money as you take orders! This makes life much easier! FUNdraising orders must be paid by either cash, certified check, money order, or debit/credit card on day of pick up. All orders must be held on a credit card. Your card will not be charged unless Doughnuts are not picked up. We cannot accept personal or business checks unless certified.
- Orders are made fresh the day of pickup or delivery. Your organization must sell or deliver the doughnuts within 12 hours of receiving the doughnuts. Please call the FUNdraising headquarters to place your doughnut order a minimum of 5 days in advance.
- Most important? Have fun!!!
- Original Glazed Doughnuts may be pre-sold for $8 dozen. You keep $3.75!
- There is a 25-quantity minimum on all fundraising programs. *You cannot combine any of the programs to meet the required minimum.
- Download an application today!
- Krispy Kreme donation policy
- Download a doughnut pre-sell sheet
- Download a partnership card pre-sell sheet
- Krispy Kreme Fundraising Brochure
Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you, and helping in any way we can!
One Mohegan Sun Boulevard
Uncasville, CT 06382